16 Jun 2014

New beginnings...

Well, hello again! It's been a while, eh? I know I know... and I won't say it's because I was busy blablabla -even though I was, but more on that later- but in all honesty I didn't feel like writing. At all. After a few years blogging here and there, I got somewhat so tired of it. I had other things in mind and posting regularly was starting to become a struggle and something I wasn't looking forward doing any longer. So I just blatantly 'forgot' (ahem) to write.

So what brings me back here? Ha!!! I ended up missing it, OF COURSE. Took longer than I would have thought possible, yet it's back. Yes, the urge of writing and sharing and connecting is back, in my head and hands and heart and ...well, I just couldn't keep it at bay. Happy? I am.

On our way to 'create' our new life -nov. 2013 (the sky's the limit...)

The purpose of this blog though, has somewhat changed. Everything moves, life is movement and therefore change and as I go with it, my needs have shifted too. I can't deal with boundaries right now, that means I won't be blogging exclusively about this or that topic. I feel like letting you into my world a little bit more deeply than merely showing you my sorroundings. Therefore, AMOI will open up a window into what my family and I are up to in this corner of the world. Food will still be one of the main talking points -after all, that is one of my biggest passions- but it'll be more than that. I don't even know exactly what I'll be sharing with you on here, I'll just let it happen and watch it unfold together with you! How about that?

I'll give you now a little update on what has happened in the past year or so... ready?

1- got a house (!)
2- got a garden (!!)
3- got a baby (!!!)

And also, started a really interesting course of Montessori teacher training for little ones 0 to 3 yo which I'm right in the middle of and which I'm enjoying soooo much.

Pregnant me 'hard' at work in what is our current home - dec. 2013
See why I feel like sharing? So much happening in less than one year is kinda overwhelming -yes, it's also wonderful and I'm so damn grateful for it!

So the plan(s) are (a few of them at least):

1- fix the main part of the house (it's an old traditional house made out of stones and wood, which needs a big deal of restoration work - yup, I'm sweating just thinking of it!)

2- start off a permaculture garden (this is also going to take a good while...)

3- give my almost 3-month-old son the best present and future I am able to. This includes of course a lot of Montessori-ing...

4- find or start up a job for me (the previous 3 entries make it necessary for us to have a second source of income, besides that of my husband of course) which allows me to have flexible hours/time for baby

5- last but not least, keep up the cooking! (and eating out when possible...although the previous point will make this a less frequent activity) The past year or so, has also seen us try and change our eating habits... yes, I know, we must have been nuts to do that too among all the other things. We certainly know how to spice up our lives!

The greatest beginning and love of our lives


Alright, I said what I needed to say and planned what I needed to plan. Kinda. Whatever. You got the picture. So yeah, I'll be right back, stay tuned ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

myspace traffic
Great DVD Rentals